To Our Valued Guests,
On behalf of myself and everyone on my team, we want to thank you for your support, loyalty, and continuing to choose Chop Steakhouse & Bar. As closure restrictions start to lift, we are excited to begin welcoming guests back into our dining rooms, lounges and patios. How we open is of utmost importance as the health and safety of our guests, team members, and partners is our highest priority. To ensure safety and peace of mind, we have developed Chop PureClean, a program designed to elevate our existing high standards of hygiene and cleanliness protocols. On your next visit to your local Chop, you will notice some new and exciting features we have put in place.
✓ Contactless payment – Simply, pay your bill with your phone.
✓ Launch of Chop PureClean:
- Team Members will wear masks or face shields.
- Frequent sanitization of high touch areas followed by a deep clean and sanitization every evening.
- 50% capacity with proper physical distancing protocols throughout the restaurant.
- For more information on our PureClean program please visit chop.ca/our-commitment-health-safety
✓ A new flexible reservation policy for those who like to plan ahead. Make your reservation at Chop.ca, and walk-in guests are always welcome.
We will re-open our dining rooms, lounges and patios across Canada in a staggered fashion and are excited to announce the opening of the following locations:
- Ellerslie South Edmonton, Sherwood Park, Winnipeg – June 2nd
- Richmond – June 9th
Chop Steakhouse & Bar