The health and safety of our guests and team members is our highest priority, so we developed Chop PureClean to elevate our existing high standards of hygiene and cleanliness procedures.
As part of our unwavering commitment to health & safety we are proud to announce our new partnership with Procter & Gamble Professional to ensure thoroughly clean and disinfected environments for our guests and team members.
Procter & Gamble Professional’s trusted brands, innovations, and hygiene protocols will help us to expand Chop PureClean to ensure our guests enjoy a pleasant and comfortable experience every visit.
Guest Health & Safety
- Your dining experience is as contactless as possible
- Hand sanitization stations at entrance, washrooms, and each table
- Physically distanced dining based on local health unit requirements
- We ask that guests who experience any symptoms stay home and seek medical attention
- Reinforcement of Chop Steakhouse PureClean mantra every 30 minutes, washing hands and disinfection of high touch points throughout the restaurant
- Deep clean and disinfection of all areas every evening
- No pre-sets on tables and tables disinfected after each use
Team Health & Safety
- Team members have been trained on the new health & disinfection protocols
- Team members undergo thermal temperature checks before each shift and pass an active screening questionnaire on the CANATRACE™ app
- Team members have a social distancing policy during shift and staggered start times
- Team members will wear masks or face shields in regions where this is required